New York Gladney Family Association
Since 1887 The Gladney Center for Adoption has placed more than 28,000 children with forever families and has provided maternity services to more than 36,000 birth mothers. In support of Gladney and all it has done for our families, we are committed to:
- Supporting one another through the adoption process and child-rearing experiences as parents and friends
- Educating and promoting adoption in our communities
- Reaching out to new Gladney Families to provide encouragement and support throughout their adoption journey
- Helping to raise funds for Gladney to sustain the bright futures of our families and those to come
- Celebrating adoption with our children, friends, families and respecting the differences that make each of us unique and extraordinary.
Are you thinking about Adoption? Not sure if it is the right choice for your Family? Join us at a GFA event or contact Sarah Krikstone for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whatever your skills and interests, there is a home for you within the New York GFA. We welcome your involvement in any capacity and will do our best to match your interests with the GFA needs. For information about the New York Gladney Family Association, please contact us at email@example.com.